CRM Marketing Automation Specialist
Target Aid is growing and expanding!
Are you our new CRM Marketing Automation Specialist?
If so, then come join our vibrant team of passionate professionals, and be part of building the largest digital platform for CRM social and sustainable impact in Europe!
We are an international CSR Tech company bringing players such as companies, NGOs, sports associations, fundraisers and donors into the same digital market place.
Target Aid is in a large scale-up phase and we are therefore looking for a CRM Marketing Automation Specialist with expertise in Inbound Marketing and Hubspot.
What we expect from you:
- Passionate about making the world a better place.
- 2-3 years proven experience of CRM and Inbound Marketing strategy planning and implementation, using Hubspot
- Experience from integrating Hubspot with frontend CMS, core product and other applications (Google Analytics, Mailchimp, Slack, and social media applications).
- Team player, driven, pro-active, ready to say your mind and ready to take your own initiatives
- Language proficiency in English and Swedish
What you can expect:
- Fair and flexible employment conditions
- Kind and fun working environment
- To be part of an exciting expansion journey internationally
- We have a high ceiling and everyone's opinions are taken seriously
- Fun events and happenings with the Target Aid family
- All hands on deck and full speed ahead!
In the role as our CRM Marketing Automation Specialist, your main area of responsibility is to help Target Aid build up our MarTech stack from operational level all the way to the customer experience. In practice, this means that you are involved in orchestrating our technical platform, from requirements, solution design, to implementation and continuous improvements.
You will work closely with our development team as well as with your colleagues, mainly in the departments of Marketing, Sales, Customer Service, Product Development and IT Operations. You will take responsibility for workflows within marketing automation, sales and customer adoption and experience. The tools that Target Aid primarily works with are Hubspot, Mailchimp, Slack and Umbraco CMS.
We see it as beneficial if you have experience from a consulting role in digital marketing or a specialist role in digital marketing communication.
To succeed and thrive in the role, we believe that you get energy from hanging out with new people and enjoy having many contact points. You have a good communicative ability and are comfortable in contact with other people. In addition, you have an analytical mindset, both abstract and complex. You have a logical approach to problems and prefer to rely on data from a scientific and analytical perspective. Furthermore, you are motivated by problem-solving with an interest and the ability to immerse yourself in complex problems.
Finally, you take responsibility for your tasks and have the ability to structure and prioritize according to strategies, roadmaps, and releases.
With us, you get the opportunity to develop in an organization that never stands still. As a Marketing Automation Specialist, we expect you to contribute with your ideas and suggestions for improvement, which you are given great opportunities for. Of course we have various benefits and good terms!
We believe that you are socially competent and have good communication skills, in speech and writing, in both Swedish and English. If you also speak Norwegian and / or Dutch, it is a merit.