Customer Success Agent
Target Aid is growing and expanding!
Are you one of our new Customer Success Agents?
If so, then come join our vibrant tam of passionate professionals and be part of building the largest digital platform for social and sustainable impact in Europe.
We are an international digital tech company bringing players such as companies, NGOs, sports associations, fundraisers and donors into the same digital marketplace.
As the number of users on the Target Aid platform increases the need for engaged experts rises with it. We are therefore looking for people with a passion for customer success and technical knowledge.
What we expect from you:
- Excellent phone etiquette and excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Excellent communication skills in English and Swedish (additional languages are a merit but not a requirement)
What you can expect:
- Fair and flexible employment conditions
- Kind and fun working environment
- To be part of an exciting expansion journey internationally
- We have a high ceiling and everyone's opinions are taken seriously.
- Fun events and happenings with the Target Aid family
- All hands on deck and full speed ahead!
In the role as Customer Experience Agent your main responsibility is to engage with our customers and convert regular customers into passionate brand ambassadors. You will be doing this by phone, e-mail and chat.
To meet the Customer’s needs you will also be working with the other internal departments to make sure you can provide knowledgeable answers to any question the customers may have. You will be using multiple digital tools such as HubSpot for CRM and Slack for internal messaging.
Experience in Customer service is beneficial but not needed.
To succeed and thrive in this role, we believe that you get energy from hanging out with new people and having many contact points. You love talking to people and proactively solving issues. Lastly, you want to be a part of a journey where you are able to come up with ideas for improvement and have your voice heard.